Wondering what to get that horse lover on your list this year? Not sure what would be the best Christmas gifts in Montana for the person who seems to have it all? Tap into their love of horses with the following great gift ideas.
- Horse tack: No equestrian is complete without horse tack in Montana. Give your favorite horse lover a new saddle, or new bridles, bits or reins. They’ll love being fully equipped for their next ride.
- Jewelry: Horse-themed jewelry makes a great accessory for riders. A cute horse charm bracelet, horseshoe earrings or a horse necklace are perfect gifts to let them show off their love of horses.
- Cleaning supplies: Taking care of a horse requires many items for bathing and pampering. Put together a basket of all the essentials. Include shampoos, sponges, a spray nozzle and micro fiber cloths. If you know their favorite color, incorporate this into the supplies.
- Blankets: Get a blanket for the horse, or one for the rider—or one for each! The best Christmas gifts in Montana are personalized and practical. Consider embroidering the horse’s name on the blanket, or stitching the rider’s initials on the corner.
- Gloves: These are another essential accessory for every horse rider. Look for a pair of heavy-duty gloves for winter, or find your horse lover a pair of nice riding gloves for show. Whether they are doing chores or jumping in a competition, they will be grateful for their nice new gloves!
- Grooming kit: Grab a grooming tote and fill it with everything they need to keep their horse looking and feeling healthy. Include brushes, a hoof pick and horse treats.
- Leather care kit: What rider doesn’t have leather products they need to maintain? A leather care kit includes everything they need to keep saddles, boots, halters and other leather accessories looking sharp. Look for a kit that includes cleaners and conditioners and comes in a convenient storage container.
- Horse brushes: When it comes to horse lovers, they can never have too many brushes. Look for good quality brushes that will allow them to truly pamper their favorite equine with proper horse care in Montana.
- Saddle pads: These often wear out quickly with use, so you can never go wrong with buying a new one for a regular rider. They aren’t very expensive, and you can pick one in their favorite color or pattern.
- Boot socks: Practical and fun, boot socks make one of the best Christmas gifts in Montana. They are available in myriad colors and styles. You are sure to find something they will love.
- Gift cards: If you’re not sure about the sizes, styles or brands of horse tack in Montana that your horse lover prefers, give them a gift card to your local tack and feed store. As an equestrian, they will love having the extra funds to spend at their favorite shop.
Complete Your Shopping List Here
To get the best Christmas gifts in Montana for the equestrians in your life, visit Down Home Tack & Feed LLC. We carry all horse-riding essentials, including saddles, bridles, reins, blankets and more. We also carry Western and English tack and rodeo equipment. Stop in today!
Categorised in: Horse Equipment