Finally, an easy and safe way to ice your horse’s hoof and leg, with below or above the knee coverage options. The Dura-Tech® Leg and Hoof Soaking Boot is perfect for dealing with the inflammation of tendons, abscesses, bruises, or hot feet. Just add ice, water, and soak! Icing is a key part of rehabilitating your horse back to health if they have an injury or swelling, and this boot makes it easy! Check out The Ultimate Guide to Icing Your Horse’s Legs and Hooves.
Do not leave your horse unattended when wearing the boot. Not designed for turnout.
- Easy to use leg and hoof soaking boots for after exercise or during therapy and rehabilitation of injuries
- Quickly cools down feet during founder or laminitic flare-ups
- Made of a Waterproof 1200D Polyester outer fabric
- Lined with a clear vinyl lining
- 5/8″ thick foam footbed for added cushion
- (2) 2″ wide elastic strap with hook and loop closure for tall, over-knee boot
- (1) 2″ wide elastic strap with hook and loop closure for short, below-knee boot
- Above the knee boot measurements: 28″ tall with a 9″ round foot base
- Below the knee boot measurements: 17″ tall with a 9″ round foot base
- Sold individually
- Brand: Schneiders®