TEFF NATURAL- call for price
Equis Teff Natural harnesses the unique qualities of teff grass, which is recognized as an excellent forage for horses at risk or suffering from laminitis. It’s also a good choice for easy keepers with metabolic, sugar-starch sensitivities or allergies, or muscle problems. A grass hay-based pelleted feed, Teff Natural contains no fat or molasses and can be fed as a fiber supplement or as a complete diet.
- • Equis® Teff Natural harnesses the unique traits of teff hay grown to be low in non-structural carbohydrates and calories. No molasses or added fat. Balanced with other low NSC, low calorie ingredients for consistency.
- • Teff grass originates from Ethiopia, but is grown as a summer rotation crop in the United States. It has been recognized as an excellent forage option for horses at risk or suffering from laminitis. Appropriate for easy keepers with metabolic, digestive or muscle problems.
- • Includes Alltech® BioMOS® and Diamond V Yeast Culture® at manufacturer’s recommended levels for your horse’s digestive wellness and immune balance through nutritional excellence.
- • Features SelPlex® from Alltech® as a natural yeast derived selenium source.
- • Includes Zinpro® Performance Minerals®. Equis Teff Natural contains complexed trace minerals including zinc, manganese and copper. These minerals may only be required in small amounts each day, but they play a critical role in numerous metabolic functions that affect the overall health of the horse and facilitate laminae repair.
- • Consult with your nutritionist or veterinarian before substituting the majority of the diet with Equis Teff Natural.
There are no reviews yet.