Vitamins and minerals play a critical role in balanced nutrition — whether for you or your horse. Equis Ultramin is the equivalent of a human daily vitamin. It’s formulated with Zinpro Performance Minerals®, the highest-quality trace minerals; dded digestive aids for individual horses or herds on pasture. Ultramin can be fed free choice or to complement unfortified grains.
- • Equis® Ultramin was formulated as a free-choice vitamin and mineral supplement with added digestive aids for individual horses or herd groups on pasture.
- • Also used to compliment unfortified grains or to complete daily vitamin and mineral requirements when feeding less than recommended levels of other Equis Feed products.
- • Contains Xtra-Dry® weathering agent to keep product from hardening in wet conditions.
- • Formulated to compliment Northwest forages. Enjoy the benefits of a premium supplement at an affordable cost.
- • Includes Alltech® BioMOS® and Diamond V Yeast Culture® at manufacturer’s recommended levels for your horse’s digestive wellness and immune balance through nutritional excellence.
- • Equis Ultramin features SelPlex® from Alltech® as a natural yeast derived selenium source due to the low availability of this trace mineral in northwest forages.
- • Includes Zinpro® Performance Minerals®. Equis Feeds\ contain complexed trace minerals including zinc,\ manganese and copper. These minerals may only be required in small amounts each day, but they play a critical role in numerous metabolic functions that affect the health of the horse.
There are no reviews yet.