When your steadfast companion reaches its “golden” senior years, you can see the changes in agility, endurance and speed. Their nutrition needs are changing, too. Equis Golden Senior is formulated to meet a senior horse’s unique nutrition needs with highly digestible and palatable ingredients, vitamins, minerals and digestive aids. It’s the smart choice for you and your old friend.
- • Equis® Golden Senior is safe to be fed as the complete diet for horses unable to consume forages. This is advantageous for horses who may not be able to chew hay, may have respiratory problems or allergies, or when high quality roughage is not available.
- • Includes Alltech® BioMOS® and Diamond V Yeast Culture® at manufacturer’s recommended levels for your horse’s digestive wellness and immune balance through nutritional excellence.
- • Trust in the fixed formulation. Equis formulas stay consistent every batch without the ingredient switching of least-cost formulation.
- • Equis Golden Senior features SelPlex® from Alltech® as a natural yeast derived selenium source in response to the low availability of this trace mineral in northwest forages.
- • Includes Zinpro® Performance Minerals®. Equis Feeds contain complexed trace minerals including zinc, manganese and copper. These minerals may only be required in small amounts each day, but they play a critical role in numerous metabolic functions that affect the health of the horse.
- • Manufactured in the Northwest for the northwest equine. Enjoy the benefits of a premium feed at an affordable cost.