Bimectin Apple-Flavored Horse Paste Wormer – Ivermectin 1.87% by Bimeda
Bimectin® Paste is an apple-flavored horse wormer, with a calibrated syringe for accurate dosage. Wwith 1.87mg/g of ivemectin, it’s an excellent option for the treatment of nematode or arthropod infestations in horses sensitive to ivermectin. This anthelmintic and boticide controls large and small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, large mouth stomach worms, lungworms, intestinal threadworms and bots. The product is safe to use in horses of all ages and offers broad-spectrum activity against a wide range of debilitating and performance-depriving parasites.
Bimectin is indicated for the treatment of nematode or arthropod infestations in horses due to large strongyles, small strongyles, lungworms (adult and immatures), pinworms (adult and immatures), ascarids (adults and third and fourth stage larvae), hairworms (adults), large-mouth stomach worms (adults), neck threadworms (microfilariae), intestinal threadworms (adults), and stomach bots (oral and gastric stages). Ivermectin is not effective against the encysted larval stages of the small strongyles.
- Great apple flavor that horses love
- Easy-to-dose syringe delivers the exact amount of ivermectin for horses
- Proven safe for pregnant mares, breeding stallions and foals
- Each syringe treats up to a 1,250 lb. horse
- Syringes are marked in 250 lb. increments
- For oral use in horses only